Inhealth Imaging has an immediate opening for a Mammography Technologist to work in our Poulsbo, Port Orchard and Bremerton locations. As a Mammographer at Inhealth Imaging, you will perform a multitude of mammographic procedures to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of breast diseases. Both entry-level and experienced technologists are encouraged to apply. Please send your resume for immediate consideration.
This position is also open to Radiologic Technologists who are looking to get their certification in mammography.
Job types: Full-time, Part-time
InHealth Imaging is a family owned, independent patient-centered radiology practice in Kitsap County. This clinic has been around for a very long time, because of the care and time that we give to our patients. Our radiologist has been able to keep prices low so patients can focus on getting a proper diagnosis, without sacrificing the quality of care or stressing over how to pay such a big bill. Join a team and a group of technologists who enjoy their professions and helping patients.
We have 3 clinics in Kitsap County. Our main office is in Poulsbo, at which a majority of our imaging is performed, and two satellite clinics in Port orchard and Bremerton. Port Orchard and Bremerton are screening only sites, while the Poulsbo office performs all of our diagnostic imaging and special procedures. All clinics work Monday through Friday, no weekends or major holidays! All of our facilities have 3D mammography units.
- Multiple health plans with HSA options
- 401K (Company will match up to 5% of personal contribution)
- Profit sharing
- Explaining and performing mammographic procedures. Producing an accurate mammogram according to our protocol and patient habitus.
- Working alongside the radiologist to assist in special procedures; such as, stereotactic core biopsies, needle localizations, ductograms/glactograms.
- Correctly using report systems to create report templates and tracking.
- Ability to help in the X-ray department when needed, and assisting with student technologists.
- Assisting in scheduling and front office task while in the satellite clinics.
- Prepping for next-day patients and procedure planning.
- Completion of a formal Radiologic Technology Training Program.
- ARRT (R) certification.
- ARRT (M) and digital mammography work experience, but not required. If not certified in mammography, candidate will be required to seek and pass advanced certification within 1 year of employment.
- Washington State Certified Radiologic Technologist – Diagnostic License.
- Dependant on location, prior general radiography experience will be required.
- Working knowledge of a variety of x-ray equipment and associated applications.
- Current CPR certification.
- Working knowledge of Hologic and Siemens mammography systems, and MRS.
Posted February 12, 2020
If you are interested in an open position, please complete the InHealth Imaging Employment Application below and send it with a Cover Letter and a Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org